Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dear Jane update

Well it has been a long time since I did an update of my Dear Jane progress, mainly because until recently there has not been an major progress.

Thanks to a certain Flickr group I have finally completed 100 centre blocks. I have also changed to a new progress chart. Was a bit of pain to copy all my blocks onto but I think it was well worth the effort.

I have only put down that I have completed one triangle, when in fact I have finished two and started two more, I just can't find the first one I finished. Really need to clean up my sewing room. It has to be somewhere.