Sunday, August 17, 2008

Quilts completed

Seeing that I have actually finished soooo many quilts to date, thought I should post some pics of them
This one was the first quilt I actually finished, it is only normally comes out over Christmas.


















I am very proud of this next quilt, it is Monticello a Jinny Beyer quilt, I made myself finish that as I booked it in to be quilted so I had to get it done, maybe I should try that more often



This next one is a floor mat for my son Sebastian, I actually started before we had even started TTC and it was only finished June this year. Still I am really happy with how it turned out

So much so I decided to put a close up on as well.
Now if only I could finish some more....

3 comments:

Belinda said...

Those are gorgeous quilts!

What are you working on now?

Tracey said...

Gorgeous quilts. I can't wait to see more.

MY SPACE said...

Oh wow Kirsty!! And you call yourself a newbie...you look way too clever! Look forward to seeing more x