Saturday, January 23, 2010

Princess Tutu

I decided that this year I am going to try and make most gifts that I have to give to people, well children anyway and only I know they will appreciate it. (eg 9 yr Nephew will most likely get a purchased gift)

The first birthday for the year is my niece who turns 3 early Feb, her two older sisters have never been girly girls but Emily definitely is, she is really into Tinkerbell and fairy's at the moment. So with that in mind I decided to make her a pink toned tutu using this tute for a no sew tutu


I actually used pink, purple, white and grey bridal tulle to get the multi coloured effect, I can see myself making a few of these for presents during the year

2 comments:

Becky said...

Thabk you for that link, I just made one for Possum and she LOVES it!! Yours looks much prettier than mine, which is only blue.

Louise said...

That is so cute, I love the soft colours you've used :)