Thursday, December 3, 2009

Advent Blog-along - Day 3


Every year my LQS puts on a Christmas Workshop as a thank you to their loyal customers that attend weekly classes or monthly clubs during the year. I have been lucky enough to be invited to 3 of them over the last 4 years (the year Bastian was born I did not attend enough classes to be included) This years one was today and we got to make a journal to hold some quilting bits and pieces and a notepad. We are provided with the main material necessary and given a list of other items required.


Here is a picture of the front of the journal


The inside, and


the back.

Sorry about the picture quality I ran out of time to take them in daylight will retake them tomorrow and repost

I have to admit I was very proud of myself today as not only did I manage to get the project completed on the day (something that has never happened before) but I was the second one finished, an hr before the classes ended.

Anyway it is just quick post tonight as it is late, but before I go I suppose I should let you know about tonight bedtime reading




This was what was chosen by Mummy to read to Bastian tonight

but of course he wanted That's not my Santa and That's not my Reindeer(again), so we compromised. He danced and played in his room while Mummy read her pick and he sat on my knee and we cuddled while we read his two. Mem Fox would be proud three books tonight :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Well done on the journal, and reading three books!

Car said...

Lovely journal & it's finished - even better!!!