Saturday, December 5, 2009

Advent Blog-along - Day 5

Oops almost missed this one it is 11:45 pm and I should be in bed.

The concert went well except we were really late getting there so Bastian only got to do 2 of his three songs. I had major Mummy guilt's for the rest of the day before realising that he is 2 he is not going to remember in 20 years that Mummy got him to his concert late.

The quilt shop party was good, there are some lovely projects for next year however I was a very good girl and did not sign for any year long ones due to my own little "project" which is due to be finished baking Mid April :)

Tomorrow, or almost today we are off to my parents yacht clubs Christmas party (only going as kids get a present from Santa) and then hopefully a quite afternoon sewing, have not made any more progress on Day 1 list, except to delete some items and add some new.

I promise to try and make tomorrow post more interesting and Christmassy (is that even a word)

No comments: