Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Advent Blog-along - Day 15

Today started out with lots of plans, of which none got done :(

But the good news is that tomorrow is a new day so here is my to-do list for tomorrow

Choose pictures for Christmas cards and print out - done
Start writing Christmas cards  done
Make Wrapping paper with DS done
Start at least on of the 2 presents needed for Sunday all done and gifted
Start wrapping presents done
Try to do at least 2 hrs work, done

Well tomorrow is going to be a hot one so I had better get this little black duck off to bed and make sure I get up nice and early to go through my list. Hopefully tomorrows post will have some progress pics of our efforts

1 comment:

Skipper said...

Good luck with your list! I know what you mean about plans going out the window - yesterday was like that for me as well. :)