Saturday, May 23, 2009

Doll Quilt Class

I have now had 4 months of my Doll Quilt class which I talked about back here, so I thought I should show off what I have achieved so far.

This is the quilt top from the first month, I just need to hand quilt some of the 9 patch blocs, not really my choice of colours but I liked how easy is was to put together



This is the top from the second month, also needing to be quilted. I love this quilt, I had always shied away from y seams but actually enjoyed them in this quit. The colors are a bit washed out do to taking photo at night



Month 2 is still very much a WIP, and I was not able to attend Month 4 class so I am still to start that one. It is crazy patchwork done on foundation papers, which after completed the wall hanging for the EB Newbie Quilters swap I am not in any rush to do foundation piecing any time soon

No comments: