Saturday, December 6, 2008

Signed up for 2009 Quilt Class

Today was my local quilt shops Christmas Party, which involves a show and tell of projects we have completed during the year, a pass the parcel which consists of fat quarters instead of newspaper (you get to keep the peice you unwrap) and a showcase of the new class quilts and year long clubs that will be taught during the year.

I had decided to start back at weekly Wednesday night classes that I use to do before becoming a Mum however, none of the class quilts caught my eye. However what did catch my eye was a new montly class called Doll Quilt Club, over eight months we make all the following doll quilts as well as make clothes for the doll that also pictured below.


I am hoping that due to their small size I might actually get them completed plus I will be able to work on my Machine Quilting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo, looks like fun! Can't wait to see your takes on these quilts. Enjoy!