Sorry all who care :)
I have been very slack in my reading task in two ways, firstly I have only read 6 books, and secondly I have given you zero feedback on any of them.
Well here is a very brief overview of what I read so far
1. The Long Hot Summer, this is autobiographically, 2nd or 3rd book in a series, written by an retired ABC gardening journalist that spends 1/2 her time in France. 2nd (or 3rd) time I have read this one, so obviously I like it
2. The Quilters Kitchen, not really a true novel, more like a recipe book with stories entwined, if you are a fan of the Elm creek books, (I am a huge fan) then you will like this one.
3. Always and Forever - I have heaps of Cathy Kelly Books, decided to reread this one after Ruth mentioned that she had read it as one of her 50 :p
4. Black Notice - Also a fan of the Kaye Scarpette series, decided to reread this one because truth be told I needed a new book and didn't have time to go to the library
5. The Island - Loved, loved this book, of course it brought back all the lovely memories of our honeymoon in Hawaii, but I enjoy reading Di Morrisey books, I find myself picturing her stories and hear the conversations. Was not let down with this her newest book.
6. If you were mine - Humm, my Mum bought me this as a birthday present after she read a really good write up about it, but I was not that happy, good storey just didn't get into it or find myself as engrossed in it as I normally do.
Currently reading - Here to Maternity, Sinead Moriarty. A light feel good novel that follows a young mum who after years of trying to fall pregnant decided to adopt a little boy from Russia only to discover of the day before they are flying out to collect him that she is pregnant. Also one from my stash that I have read many many times.
ETA - This is on bit at the end, involving a grey elephant that brings me to tears everytime
Where two from here, well I took myself off to the local library this week and stocked up for Easter reading, 5 books so we will see how we go, and I am about to put in a order for two of the Emilie Richards Shenandoah Album books, (already own two) and the newest Elm Creek book.