Saturday, November 7, 2009

Opening Day

Today was the day that we were able to open our Doll Quilts received in the 3rd EB Doll Quilt swap, I had requested a doll quilt for my little boy or wall hanging for his new room, which will have a transport theme in nautical/primary colors. This is the lovely quilt that was made for my beautiful boy by Dani



And the back of the block



And most importantly a photo of Sebastian who was very excited about his new quilt



My quilt has arrived at its destination but is still waiting to be picked up from the post box. I will blog a photo once it has been received. I hope they are as happy with it as I am with this one.

2 comments:

Becky said...

What a great plane. I might do a similar block to put over a canvas for Baby Bugs room :)

becanne said...

love the star fabrics.
What a striking design! Dani did well.
Can't wait to see what you sent out.