Sunday, May 23, 2010

I have been sewing as well.. I promise

Before my 2nd gorgeous little boy entered our lives I did get some sewing done. Here is task list I set myself at the start of the year to do before the birth.
C’s cot quilt – top all done about to be sent off to be be quilted and then needs to be bound
Cuddle Quilt for Bastian - quilt top done, just need to sandwich, quilt and bind, I am using Minky as the backing so am quilting this one myself
Single Bed Quilt for Bastian – Appliqué strips finished just need to cut remaining material strips and piece together and then send off for quilting
Finish Cross Stitch for Nursery – Finished, need to make a trip to frame store to frame and hang it
IMG_6570
Cot Quilt for Emily – Quilt top
IMG_6571
and pieced back both  finished, sandwich ready for quilting
IMG_6572
Bunting for Bastian’s room – Not started
Pram Quilt – Have all the materials for quilt top and back but not started

I also got some pyjama pants made for me to use in Hospital and a these cute little baby booties.

I had originally made these to gift to a different new little boy but one Lachlan arrived they seemed to mysteriously make there way to his room :)

No comments: