Wednesday, August 18, 2010

12 days

    

8 days down and I am actually quite please with what I have achieved. I have conquered my fears of FMQ and quilted E’s Cot Quilt. No pictures as yet as I need to wash it to remove all the blue pen marks. In the meantime here is a sneak peek of it waiting to have the binding hand stitched down.

E Cot Quilt in progress

I have also sewn together the Pram Quilt for Lachie’s new pram just need to sandwich and start the hand quilting in pale green perle thread I think.

Pram Quilt Top finished

Here is a close up showing the material, it was taken out night so the full picture is a bit washed out by the flashPram Quilt Top close up

I have also started the next stage of the Charm Square Quilt Along which is putting the blocks together, here is my first one, 1 down – 24 to go.

Charm Square Quiltalong first finished block

I wonder what else I will be able to get finished before I start back?

3 comments:

MY SPACE said...

You have been very busy. Can't wait to see the FMQ. I love the
Hushabye fabrics...and I love the colours in your charm squares block too xxx

Clair said...

Make sure you give that quilt a really, really good soak because that blue marker can be a pain for "returning".
Love the colours you've used.

Miranda said...

Love the colours in the charm quilt and looking forward to seeing the cot quilt! They look great :)