Wednesday, August 11, 2010

19 days till…..

my maternity leave finishes…  then I will go from spending all my time

Pfaff

with this

IMG_0333 

this and

IMG_0316

this…..

IMG_0335

to having to include 15hrs a week with this as well, hope I still find time for my sewing.

Between now and then I have a few things I would like to try and get done. I need to quilt E’s Cot Quilt, I have been putting it off as I had originally planned to just echo quilt around and inside the blocks, but as I decided to make a pieced back I realised that this would look odd. So with some encouragement from some lovely friends from MMQG I have decided to have a go FMQ it. Wish me luck.

I also need to get Bastian’s cuddle quilt sandwiched and quilted, this is going to be quilted quite plainly so should be easy enough to do, except for the fact that I am using Minky as the back.

I also need to sew together L’s Pram quilt, sandwich and start hand quilting it.

Along with keeping up with the Charm Square Quilt Along and everything else I want to do  smile_regular

3 comments:

MY SPACE said...

Busy girl! the boys are gorgeous! Enjoy your last 19 days x

Car said...

Can't you extend your leave??? You have been a busy girl ;)

How is your homespun block of the month going? I borrowed some magazines from mum & now have the first four blocks to start on (gosh knows when ;)

Becky said...

Hope you find the balance when you go back to work to juggle your boys and crafty good stuff too :)