Saturday, October 16, 2010

Blogtoberfest – Day 15

Okay it is actually the 16 today but I ran out of time yesterday so you will have to have two posts today.

In order to combat my lack of time issue I decided to set up my current project on my sewing table and try to do a little bit here and there between other household chores, work and baby feeds. However I soon realised that when having small children in the house you need to be careful with what you leave lying about.

The other day I was doing something in another room when Bastian comes up to me and says “Mummy I cut” okay I am thinking his paper scissors are safely stowed away so I am not sure what he was talking about…. Then he comes and gets my hand and leads me to my sewing table, points at my laid out material and once again says “See Mummy, I cut like Mummy”  uh-oh

IMG_6896

Luckily it is only a 1 1/2 inch square and I have heaps of that material left so I have truly learnt my lesson and all sharp objects are now stored away from little fingers even if I leave my machine for a second.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uh-oh! I tend to leave a project out as well - luckily I have a seperate office that I ensure remains closed!! Glad you have some spare fabric!