Sunday, January 16, 2011

Queensland Flood Appeal Auction

To help raise money for the flood effected Queenslanders, I am running an auction here on my blog. I hope that this little contribution can help rebuild the lives and homes for some of those who have lost so much.
My mother and I have recently started making items that my cousin sells via her Facebook page, so we have decided to auction off this child's apron. So put in a bid, all money goes direct to the Premier's Flood relief appeal



Please bid and/or share this link on your blog, via Facebook or Twitter and hopefully we can raise some much needed money for the Queensland Flood Appeal.
How this auction works:
1. Bidding will start at $10 (Australian).
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone, however overseas residents will be charged actual shipping costs, however postage is free for Australian residents
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at 9pm EDST on Monday 24th January 2011.
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your package to you.
Auction rules borrowed straight from Toni's blog :)

And once you have bid here why don't you go and check out all the other auction on the Master List on Toni's Blog

ETA -  I have changed the previously posted photo as I was finally able to get my 3yr old son to model the apron

2 comments:

vanessa said...

$15

Sarah said...

Sweet apron!

I'll bid $18

sarahbendeich@iinet.net.au