Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010

A very late Christmas wrap up post, as you may have seen I got a big fat “F” for my advent blog-along this year and my only excuse is life got in the way. We however managed to put it all behind us come Christmas Eve and had a wonderful couple of days with my immediate and extended family.

Here are a couple of pictures of the boys in there Santa sacks all ready for bed (please excuse the big smudge on the picture I only just noticed that the lens had a finger print on it)

IMG_7268

and also of the Santa Mug Rug that my Mum managed to make for the boys (even with all the crazy stuff going on, I really do love my Mum)

IMG_7275

The pocket can be used to either put your Santa letter in or for Santa Cookies (we chose the Cookies)

I also finally got my Stocking finished and posted off, to which I am extremely sorry for the lateness but I hope my swapee likes it and will get plenty of use in the future. I know just have to hope that my one turns up from wherever Australia Post decided to send it (does anyone know what happens to lost mail Sad smile )

IMG_0725

IMG_0726

The buttons I sent where handmade by Dad, clever isn’t he.

No comments: